03 January 2010

The first 2010 question that bugs me - 2010

OK.. this bugs me..

I was having breakfast yesterday with a dear friend of mine. Chat chat chat. Eat eat eat. And then out of nowhere, there was this random question and I couldn't get it out of my head! It was like trying to figure which Lost episode Greg Grunberg was on.

Question: Do you say 'Two Thousand and Ten' or 'Twenty Ten'?

I asked my Twitter friends.. I got many replies. And then the genius switch was on! DING! I posted this question to the masters, Misha Collins & Jim Beaver. Here is Jim's reply:


That's 10 kinds of awesome that Jim replied. THANK YOU!

In 2010, there will be a new section on this blog called 'Questions that bug Tiny'. Do help! I'm just someone who is confused sometimes.

Happy New Year! Have a great Two Thousand Ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.