22 January 2010

SPN season 6 confirmed?? Until Kripke says so, don't read too much into it

As per the title of this blog post, that's all I can say for now.

If you want to kill time, read this. I have thoughts after reading this. I don't think the writers wasted time on fillers, after all, this is Supernatural, you cannot ignore the monster of the week fillers. Apart from Fallen Idol and Curious, I really don't consider other aired episodes in season 5 as fillers. Most episodes in Supernatural have multiple layers, depends on how you look at it.

In Kripke we trust. I trust Kripke. He jumps I jump.

I am going to watch Sam Interrupted soon. In the meantime, enjoy the promo for next week's episode Meat Swap.



SAM’S BODYSNATCHED! — Gary (guest star Colton James), a teenage nerd, conjures up a body-switching spell and changes bodies with Sam (Jared Padalecki). Thrilled by his new handsome and built body, Gary (now Sam) investigates a case with Dean (Jensen Ackles) and takes advantage of his good looks and age by hitting on women and getting drunk. Meanwhile, Sam is stuck in Gary’s teenage body, dealing with intrusive parents and high school. Episode written by Julie Siege with story by Julie Siege, Rebecca Dessertine and Harvey Fedor. Directed by Bobby Singer.

Source: SpoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.