25 February 2010

Captain America - Team Jensen Ackles

I don't know who did this, but you are awesome!

I totally don't want to do this, but I just want to get something out of my mind.

Whoever they cast to play Captain American, he will also be in future films with Ironman, Hulk and others. We are talking about an actor who can nail the role as Captain America, a hero and a leader, and someone who has to look right when he stands next to Robert Downey Jr and Ed Norton and Samuel L Jackson etc.. These are heavy-weight actors! That's why I can't stand behind the actors who were named today. Read more
here.

I am really hoping Jensen Ackles will get the role. I know I know! Shut up! But seriously, out of the list of actors mentioned today, can you actually see The Office Jim and the Gosspi Girl dude playing a LEADER? A HERO? Can their acting ability level with high calibre of actors who have already signed up? You can be unknown or a TV actor but at the end of the day, your acting will do the talking! Can any of these actors do it? I don't see it! Jensen is the only actor on this list who could do it!

With Jensen, I know there is a scheduling issue because he is also filming Supernatural, but I am sure if he is the one, they can work something out. I am bias. Shameless! But Jensen has the look and his acting ability is awesome! And it's rare for an actor in his generation. Jensen is an awesome actor who has the voice, leadership quality and the mannerism to play the Cap!

Season 3 of Supernatural was aired early October a few years go, so potentially, Jensen could still film Captain America in June to August. Then he can fly back to Vancouver to shoot
Supernatural season 6. I think they usually film at least 3-4 (or less) episodes in advanced, so I don't see why they can't work out the schedule.

At the end of the day, it's about getting it right. If they can't get the right guy to play the Cap, they are stuck with him for the next 9 films! We don't want to get to the point where they have to change cast or whatever. They need someone who could stand side by side with
Robert Downey Jr and Ed Norton and Samuel L Jackson.

Update: You should read this too. All are rumors until it's officially announced. May be Marvel is auditioning actors for other parts in the movie. Who knows?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.