12 February 2009

Lost; Supernatural and probably something else

LOST is back in Australia! But I don't understand why Channel 7 scheduled this to 10:30pm! They did the same thing to 24, and it's worst, because it's on Sunday night. And I don't know what happen to Heroes!? I think both shows used to be on at 8:30pm, and then 9:30pm.. and now 10:30pm... Boo! This sucks!

So ok.. on LOST.. I am beginning to love Daniel Faraday and Desmond. I don't know why but the characters are really interesting. Constant sold Desmond to me. I absolutely love that episode! The concept of constant is beyond cool. To me, it's something new in the time traveling concept, which I love. Love the idea. With Daniel, I think his character is connecting the dots (from the viewer's point of view), I think where the show is heading, Daniel's knowledge is going to play a big part. I can usually think of a theory about the end of a show, with LOST, I can't.. There are os many questions, you may get one question answered, but you get 20 more questions. It's crazy.

On Supernatural, E!Online has posted somewhat a spoiler on the show. See what Jared has to say, click here. Also a bit more info (well.. not really) on the 3rd Winchester brother.

My Bloody Valentine 3D opens in Australia today. It got some reasonable review from the local press. Sydney Morning Harold gives it 3 stars and has this to say, while Your Movie gives it 4 stars and has this to say.

Check out my fanvids and other music videos on my channel at YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.