05 February 2009

AHBL Supernatural Australian Convention; Spoilers

I am excited! Because I have tickets to attend the All Hell Breaks Loose Supernatural Australian Convention. I repeat, I am excited! The Convention will be held on 18 & 19 April in Sydney. Stay tuned, I'll be reporting it. There is a talk show in Australia called ROVE, I've heard that Aussie fans want J2 on this show. I HOPE that they will!! Hello?!??!!! They'll be silly not to invite them as guests, Supernatural is on Channel Ten and so is ROVE. Also, I think Jeffrey Dean Morgan will appear on ROVE this month to promote WATCHMEN.

On another TV show I love, I finally caught up with the all new 24! Dude! Seriously! Tony! What's wrong with you?! I haven't been watching spoilers on 24, so I don't know what will happen after the first 2 hours. Seriously, I am excited to see Chloe back.. can't wait to see more.

My Bloody Valentine 3D is coming soon in Australian next week 12 Feb. I can't wait to watch it. I am not a horror flick fan but I will watch it for Jensen. I am not sure if I can handle the gory stuff. Another movie I might watch this month is He Is Just Not That Into You. Occasionally I like chick flick and I think I will like this one.

Last but not least, SUPERNATURAL SPOILERS:
According to Ausiello from EW.com - the last 3 episodes of Season 4 is going to focus on Dean vs Sam. Could it be like Born under the bad sign? Humm...

I forgot to mention that, if you are a Supernatural fan, you must listen to CROSSROADS podcast. This is the BEST podcast on Supernatural, it's a podcast by the fans for the fans. Seriously! Search Crossroads Podcast on iTune. Tim and Ty are so professional, great discussion in each and every episode. Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.