01 February 2009

Greetings from the trunk of Dean's Impala

Hello,

I've always wanted to blog about Supernatural. I've been to forums, websites and other blogs, sometimes I have so many thoughts about the shows, I just wanted to start blogging in my own space.

So here we go, from now on, I will be talking about Supernatural - from A-Z, my thoughts on episodes, characters, theories, news on the show and the cast.. in particular Jensen and Jared. I also want to have the WHAT IF segment and post some questions for us to discuss. It's your blog too, I do this for me coz I love the show and I hope you can contribute too. Send me your suggestions.


I will also blog about other movies and TV that I love.. may be I'll include music occasionally.. will see how that goes. There are many things coming your way, so let's sit back and relex.. well actually being inside Dean's car trunk could be quite uncomfortable, but I'll squeeze as many as you inside..

Stay tuned.

Peace ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.