17 February 2009

Supernatural: The Untold Story of Dean, Sam & Castiel

In the past few months, I devoted my spare time into putting some videos together. I got a new MacBook and I have iMovie, which is not the best editing software, but it's good enough for what I do. I got used to it very quickly. I need some practice! After watching (and loving) Be Kind Rewind, I decided to do Supernatural: The Untold Story of Dean & Sam & Castiel.

There are currently 5 episodes in the series.

I selected some of my favorites episodes: Lazarus Rising; Do You Hear God, it's Dean Winchester; It's the Great Pumpkin Sam Winchester; In My Time of Dying and Jus in Bello. I basically use what I have and then come up with a story line.. I tried to make the situations light and funny.

I started doing crossover in episode 3. I love 24, and I had this idea about what if Dean and Castiel are working for CTU or something, and CTU sent Castiel to save Dean. And in the latest episode, it crossed over with Scrubs: My Musical. I originally did a rough cut on Supernatural: Dean's Musical, but it just didn't work.

I always wanted to do an episode based on Dean in hospital (Dean was in hospital a few times - Faith and In My Time of Dying). I didn't end up using Faith, but I am glad the materials from
In My Time of Dying and Scrubs: My Musical worked well.

My friends asked me to do an Xmas episode, I tried, but it just didn't work and there are too many Xmas vids on YouTube. May be I'll do an Easter episode next?

Anyway, check out episode 5 here. You can also watch the previous 4 episodes on TinyCasts on YouTube. There are also a few music videos there. Enjoy and thanks for watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.