20 February 2009

Death Takes a Holiday; spoilers; theories; ice cream don't wait

Yummy photos posted by SpoilerTV. The new episode is called Death Takes a Holiday, airing on March 12.

Ausiello from TV Guide posted some spoilers involving a big Winchester brawl in the season finale and there is going to be a certain death coming up in April.

I think the brothers will definitely have a fall out over a dead of a character, this will change everything. I think this character could either be Rudy or Bobby. Let me elaborate. Either Dean will kill Ruby for whatever reason and Sam is not happy about that. Or Sam will kill Bobby for whatever reason, and Dean is not happy about that. Recently spoilers also suggested that the last few episodes of Season 4 will be Dean vs Sam. Oh boy! I can't wait.

Looks like there will be a new angel called Zachariah, who will appear in an episode called It's a Terrible Life...
Kurt Fuller will appear in a three episode arc on Supernatural as a corporate executive with 'supernatural authority'. Check it out here. May be this is the Heaven version of The Office?? I am guessing.. I don't know! But that would be funny!

It's hot today so I am having ice-cream. Wait for me! Don't melt yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.