06 September 2011

Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel; DVD Reminder

I don't normally watch YouTube stuff at work. I could, but I just don't. However, on occasion, I do. And it's hard when I was pretending to watch the Bloomberg news, but in fact I was watching Jensen and Jared being silly and Misha said......TOUCH IT.


Let me be the Phoenix in Dumbledore's office.. Let me burst into flame from laughing so hard and reborn from the ashes.

In other news... Supernatural season six DVD is coming!!!!!!!!! I have already ordered my copy fro Amazon. The DVD is released on the 13th September, that's next week!!!! Mwahahahaha...


Apart from the 22 awesome episodes, you will get:

- Jensen Ackles: A Director’s Journey featurette
- Supernatural and the Quest for the Soul featurette
- Audio Commentary on Clap Your Hands if you Believe with EPs Robert Singer, Sera Gamble, and Ben Edlund
- Audio Commentary on The French Mistake with EP's Robert Singer, Sera Gamble and Ben Edlund
- The French Mistake Alternate Takes and Outtakes
- Gag Reel
- Easter Egg
- Two bonus episodes from Supernatural: The Anime Series -- All Hell Breaks Loose Parts One & Two

3 comments:

  1. would be nice if they delivered the dvd :( I hope customs won't hold on to it till they get sold here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure Channel Ten (or Eleven) don't run the Customs. And I am sure the Customs don't care about Supernatural in Australia :) My DVD will arrive this week.

    tiny

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.