10 September 2011

Supernatural 7.02; New Interviews; Quotes of the Week from J2; I am Team Jo

I know right?! OK.. Here is the official synopsis of episode 7.02 Hello, Cruel World.

Hello, Cruel World is written by my hero, Ben Edlund, and directed by my other hero, Guy Busy Bee.

SAM HAS FLASHBACKS FROM HELL --- Castiel (Misha Collins) continues to struggle with the burdens that come with his new-fangled power. The broken wall in Sam's (Jared Padalecki) head causes him to have hallucinations, and he has difficulty discerning what's real and what's not. Bobby (Jim Beaver) worries that Dean is beginning to stumble under the weight of fighting Castiel and keeping an eye on Sam. Source: SpoilerTV

Oh DEAN! SAM! BOBBY! We need a group hug!

Jarpad was interviewed by EW recently and he talked about season seven -- Sam's wall, Cas' absolute power; Jensen wants to grow his hair and Friday night's competition with Fringe.
".... We’re not doing American Idol numbers where 30 million people watch every week and it’s a no-brainer that [they’ll] go forever. We have this core group of followers who are a part of it and enjoying being a part of it." -- Jarpad
Jensen was interviewed by TVGuide. Apart from talking about Sam's wall, Cas and season seven in general, he also talked about directing another episode, Crowley, Death, Jewel Staite and the return of Jo.
"It was unbelievable we made season five, then six, now we're doing seven and they're already looking into the future of eight, so I'm just like, "What?" It's not gonna be, "Sam, get me the salt and the gun." It's gonna be, "Sam, throw me my walker!"" -- Jensen 
I have always liked Jo. I remember when I first got into Supernatural, I watched season two on TV, while waiting for season one DVD to release. I started with Nightshifter, that was my first Supernatural episode, but I have been watching bits and pieces on YouTube.. I just loved when the Dean and Jo chemistry. And I love when Dean sang Can't Fight This Feeling. You know fanvids on YouTube can be deceiving, at first I thought Dean and Jo were an item. It obviously didn't happen, but it's nice to see these two together. And I guess to me, I know a lot of fans didn't think Jo was mature enough for Dean and she was like a sister to her But I still think Jo could be the one for Dean. There was a potential to see her grow up as a woman and a hunter. Please have a great reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.