23 September 2011

Supernatural 7.04 Defending Your Life; New Season Promo Pics (sort of..)

Is it Friday yet? (Saturday in Aussieland).. The next 24 hours is going to be one emotional ride. When I wake up (and I will sleep in) tomorrow morning, Supernatural 7.01 Meet the New Boss would have been aired. I will definitely watch it at least three times before I start writing my review. By Sunday, my time, around 1pm, I will be joining the Crossroads nation on UStream to discuss the premier. I kid you not, I have blocked my weekend for Supernatural.

The CW is best known for being green. Here are the new promotional photos that were shot last year! Source SpoilerTV

The CW has released the synopsis for 7.04 Defending Your Life

DEAN IS PUT ON TRIAL FOR HIS PAST SINS --- Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate a string of gruesome murders and discover the Egyptian god Osiris (guest star Faran Tahir) is behind the deaths. The vengeful god is putting people on trial for their past mistakes and killing them if found guilty. Osiris hones in on Dean's guilt and decides he's the next to stand trial. Sam steps in as Dean's lawyer, but both brothers are unprepared when Osiris calls an unexpected witness -- Jo (guest star Alona Tal). Robert Singer directed the episode written by Adam Glass (#704). Source KSite

7.04 Defending Your Life will air on October 14. Oh Jo!!! Bring it! I miss her.

1 sleep to go.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.