04 September 2011

On the Set of The Nanny Diaries Sequel -- Oh Wait.. It's the Avangers in New York!

I know right?! Scarlett Johannson and Chris Evans were in The Nanny Diaries together, that was shot in New York. And now they are filming together for the Avengers in New York. I know! What a weird introduction! But I can't help it!!

Annie?
Harvest hottie?
Dude, I am confused.. I went to sleep and woke up and actually thought I was on the wrong set.
Have we met before?
So you are a nanny by day, a black widow by night?
???
Good times!

 Good times!!
The cast of The Avengers including Captain America (Chris Evans), Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner), Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) and Thor (Chris Hemsworth) were seen in full uniform filming. I am trying to hard not to look at them, but I cannot help it!!! Dang you spoilers!!!

Source: The Avengers set photo WorstPreview & DigitalSpy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.