20 September 2011

Supernatural fan-made poster; Misha's Interview; & Grumpy Dean Promo Pics

Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet?

This poster is fan-made but I FLIPPING LOVE THIS POSTER.. LOVE LOVE LOVE CRAZY LOVE! I am not opposed to having Misha in the foreground. It's a team thing. I think this really sets the tone of season seven. I also LOVE the tagline... "Heavenly Justice is in Operation." I am quite speechless.


I won't watch any preview clips, but if you are into this sort of things, you can watch the preview clips here.

Do you know who else I love? SpoilerTV! They have posted some promo pics from 7.02 Hello Cruel World. You can look at the full set of photos here. And this are my favorite pics.. I love me some grumpy Dean...



In casting news, it's been reported that D.J. Qualls will guest star in 7.08 Time for a Wedding. He will play a laid-back hunter who pisses Dean off. Source SpoilerTV.

Last but not least, Misha recently talked to AfterElton about Supernatural, Castiel, his pretty big gay following and those slash fanfics.


Hey straight guys, who do you turn gay for? And lesbian fans, who do you turn straight for?

Four sleeps to go!! Four sleeps to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.