13 March 2010

Supernatural News Digest: A Very Clark Kent Edition

This blog post may contain traces of all kinds of nuts.

Clark Kent you said? Yes, that's just random right?! Yes. totally! I can't think of anything suitable for the blog title! And we are just talking about Smallville on Twitter, so deal with it!


Captain Jensen talked about Dean vs Dean


Jensen Ackles talked about Dean (Jensen) vs Dean (Jensen) in one of my favorites Supernatural episodes, The End. Oh GOD I love The End. I love Dean. I love Jensen. I love his dog! I love Danneel. I even love Alan and Donna.. My Saturday coffee is a bit too strong.

Watch the video on The CW. I can't embed it. :(

*PS* There is still no word on the casting of Captain America. A fan's goldfish, Queen Latifah and Mr Bean are now also in the running of the title role.

Official synopsis for 5.16 Dark Side of the Moon

"SAM AND DEAN ARE KILLED AND GO TO HEAVEN — Ambushed by angry hunters, Sam and Dean are shot and killed and sent to Heaven. Castiel warns Dean that Zachariah is looking for them in Heaven so they need to lay low while searching for an angel named Joshua (guest star Roger Aaron Brown) who can help them since he talks directly to God. While searching for Joshua, the brothers run into some old friends and family members. Jeff Woolnough directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb & Daniel Loflin."


Source: SpoilerTV.


OH MY GOD! Joshua?! A new angel! I LIKE I LOVE I WANNA HAVE KRIPKE'S BABY! BRING IT!!!! I think God is posting as an angel, but he is in fact GOD! Just saying....

Spoiler from Jumbo Jim Beaver


What do you think of it?! Source: JumboJim & SpoilerTV.











Baldur, the Norse God Of Light talked about being Baldur, the Norse God Of Light.

Adam Croasdell talked about being Baldur, working with J2 and all that Supernatural stuff. Not too spoiler. But it's your call to read it!

Read the full article on DigitialSpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.