28 March 2010

I want to bake a cake for Supernatural 100th episode

I am on Supernatural lock down, literally!

It's going to be hard but we can do it! As blogged earlier, I am on a COMPLETE lock down at the Panic Room for the 100th episode of Supernatural. Meaning, I won't be reading news about it, including synopsis, casting news, sneak previews and TVC.

I can picture this: Eric Kripke to pop up from a box and says "SURPRISE!"

The synopsis for the 100th episode is up. So go to the trusted sources, WinchesterBros or Hunters' Addict or Supernatural by Krytonsite for details.

Expect a long review on the 100th episode. I cannot wait to blog about it!!!

The 100th episode, 5.18 Point of No Return will air on the CW on Thursday 15 April 2010. Episode is
written by Jeremy Carver and directed by Philip Sgriccia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.