29 March 2010

I Need a Coffee: Salute to Supernatural LA Con 2010

Yes. I confess. I am a crazy Supernatural fan. And I am proud of it.

For the past 2 days, I've been up in odd hours to catch the live tweets from Super-Awesome fans who were at the LA Con. Thanks for their passion and effort, I was able to feel like I was there!

That coffee is long overdue. I am soooo sleepy!

From what I can see, Kurt Fuller was a real sport, it was his first time. He was really funny. Mark Pellegrino went ballistic with the F words. It was sooo funny to read about it! Jacob, I love you!

It seemed that fans were asking really solid and intelligent and non-boring questions, which was great, because not only it was refreshing for fans, it was always great for the actors. It's better to hear something you've never heard before, including what hairdryer Jared used. Whoever asked that question was awesome! See! Now you know he uses a diffuser.

Can I suggest to the event organisers, to be creative with the panel. Perhaps they can arrange more joint panel like an All-Angels or All-Demons Panel OR an Angel-allstars versus Demon-allstars Panel. I think Misha will be great with Mark or Richard; Chuck, I mean Rob, will be great with Kurt. Misha can do a joint panel with either J2 or Jim. Even better! Have a Winchester Panel - with all young, grown up Winchesters on one panel (including young Mary & John, old Mary & John, Grandpa & Grandma and J2). Mix it up!

Having said that, I'll watch Jensen drinking coffee or yawn.


Anyway, go nuts with the LACon catch on SuperWiki or YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.