03 November 2012

Supernatural: DJ Qualls, Felicia Day, Amanda Tapping, 'A Little Slice of Kevin' Description


I am back, and so are a few guest stars.

*Applaud*


A few announcements first..

Do I miss home? Not really. It's America I miss. That's right. If anyone wants to swap with me, contact me immediately! Australia is great -- sunshine, great coffee, you got New Zealand as your friendly neighbor. 

The only thing I miss about home is my hairdryer. It's the one thing I cannot live without, apart from Jensen Ackles and Supernatural of course. Happiness!

So I was in the Creation Entertainment's Salute to Supernatural -- Chicago 2012 last week. It was epic! I cannot begin to use word to describe my feelings. I might be suffering from a pro-convention depression, but I will overcome this by sharing with you my photos and experience. I have taken approximately 2,000 photos during the convention, I am pretty sure 50% of them were Jensen Ackles related! Can you blame me? This guy CANNOT look ugly. So anyway, I will leave my thoughts and experience to the dedicated posts. Please watch this space or follow me on Twitter @tinybeanie for update. 

I am also in the process of creating another blog which is travel and food related. Since I have just returned from New York and Chicago, I will be sharing my photos and experience in that new blog. Again, please watch this space or follow me on Twitter @tinybeanie for update. 

I was lucky to leave New York before Super Storm Sandy hit New York. It is very sad to see all the images of effected areas. Especially the streets of New York, I had just literally walked through a few days before the storm hit. My thoughts are with those who have been effected. I know many convention fans were stuck in Chicago, I hope they got home ok. 

I have the pleasure meeting DJ Qualls last week and MAN he is a natural speaker and a genuine nice guy! Very funny and friendly. I hugged him and I want to hug him again! It's no secret that he is returning and he will be on next week's episode Southern Comfort. Can Garth be the new Bobby? Bobby is irreplaceable, but Garth is awesome. Give him a chance! New chemistry can mean new perspective, and I welcome fresh blood to the show. More pics can be seen via KSiteTV

Felicia Day will also return as Charlie. I love her. Do you? What's there not to love? Can Creation Entertainment invites her to a convention already?! Please!! Felicia is already back on set as per her tweet. Felicia will return for 8.11 LARP and the Real Girl. This episode will focus on LARPing in fandom, obviously, which is always fun. The last time we come across LARPing was Monster At The End Of The Book and The Real Ghostbusters, which I love! Can't wait to see how this episode will look like! Source: Zap2It

The photos of Amanda Tapping in the up-coming episode are released! She will join the cast in 8.07 A Little Slice of Kevin. I love Amanda! She is one of my favorite characters on one of my favorite TV shows -- Stargate SG1 and Atlantis. This is really personal, because there is nothing better than seeing my favorite actors to guest star on my favorite show. There is more to the A Little Slice of Kevin, we will see [spoilers] the official return of Castiel. It's about bloody time!!! I miss Misha Collins!!! We will also see Kevin, Mrs Tran and Mark Sheppard. I love this episode already!!! 

Here is the official description of 8.07 A Little Slice of Kevin:

CASTIEL ESCAPES PURGATORY — Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) are stunned when Castiel (Misha Collins) suddenly appears back on Earth with no memory of how he escaped from Purgatory. Meanwhile, Mrs. Tran (guest star Lauren Tom) enlists a witch (guest star Cyrina Fiallo) to concoct a demon bomb, but the witch double crosses Mrs. Tran and turns her and Kevin (guest star Osric Chau) over to Crowley (guest star Mark Sheppard). Charlie Carner directed the episode written by Eugenie Ross–Leming & Brad Buckner. Source: KSiteTV


Here is an update on the episode titles:

8.01   We Need to Talk About Kevin 
8.02   What's Up, Tiger Mommy? 
8.03   Heartache 
8.04   Bitten 
8.05   Blood Brother
8.06   Southern Comfort 
8.07   A Little Slice of Kevin
8.08   Hunteri Heroici (previously known as Dean Amuck)
8.09  Citizen Fang
8.10  Torn and Frayed (previously known as Don’t Stop Believing)
8.11  LARP and the Real Girl
8:12 As Time Goes By (previously known as Out Of Time)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.