21 November 2012

Have You Ordered? The Essential Supernatural: On the Road with Sam and Dean Winchester [Hardcover]


Looking for a Christmas present for a Supernatural fan? Consider this! The Essential Supernatural: On the Road with Sam and Dean Winchester [Hardcover] is available for order via Amazon. This brand new 192 page visual guide is a deluxe coffee table book with behind-the-scenes photos, exclusive production art, posters, maps, blueprints, and exclusive cast and crew interviews. Wait there is more! There is a forward by the show's father, Eric Kripke.  

I don't know about you but I am adding this to my collection. My bookshelf has space. But I wish it comes with Kindle or eBook. But if it is digital, then it won't be a coffee table book, it will be a coffee table tablet. You know, like one of those arcade game table thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.