01 July 2010

Light! Camera! Hotness! Action!

Being awesome is awesome! That's right, Jensen Ackles, I am talking about you!

Good luck with your directory debut this week. I cannot wait to watch the episode you direct.

Don't get excited just yet. This is a promo photo from 2.11 Play Things.
Jensen showed his interest in the craft back in season 2.

Also, the CW has announced the return date for Supernatural and Smallville. They will be on Friday 24 September, with Smallville at 8pm and Supernatural at 9pm.

Spoiler on Smallville: Papa Kent is coming back! The season premier has been named Lazarus. Hello! I love Smallville, but I think Smallville writers love Supernatural too. Lazarus Rising was the episode title for Supernatural season 4 premier, the episode depicted Castiel raised Dean from the dead. So Clark will be raised from the dead (again.. probably by Jor El), but while he was 'dead', I think that's where Papa Kent will appear. Thank God it's not Lana!

I am just talking shit here..

Is it September yet?

Bye for now ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.