23 July 2010

Comic Con 2010 - Best of Day 1

When I woke up this morning, my Twitter time line was exploded with Comic Con tweets. Thanks all who tweeted. Sleep well, eat well, drink more! Because my life depends on you for the next few days!

Here are a few things I care about:

I was catching all the live tweets during work today. How could I not do that? I couldn't miss the Joss Whedon and JJ Abrams panel! Seriously! I am officially (again) excited about
The Avengers, Joss Whedon is definitely directing it, he is still working on the script etc.

Check out the full report by Comic Book Resources. You can also watch the video of the panel at SpoilerTV. You can also check out Whedonesque and follow them on Twitter.

I have recently, very recently... in fact it was two nights ago, finished watching Firefly. It was a great series! I can see why fans are so in love with the series. Whedon is clearly an original thinker and it's inspirational. I can't wait to see what he's got for The Avengers, which is like one of the biggest movies.

Cast of The Big Bang Theory was at the signing today. CBSTweets posted some really awesome photos on Twitpic today. Go there now and check them out! You can also follow CBS on Twitter.

Source: CBSTweets

The Big Bang Theory
panel is on today (Friday 23 July) at 12:45pm. The panel will be moderated by
Wil Wheaton. Did you know, you can also follow Kunal Nayyar (aka Dr Koothrappali) on Twitter?

MTV Splash Page has live stream too, so go check it out here. They also have a dedicate page on SDCC. They posted a photo yesterday, it's gotta be one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.