18 July 2010

I dreamt of Jensen Ackles; More Red Hood Clip

Yes I did! Not one, but three!

There were three Jensen Ackles in my dream last night. One represented the present, the second one represented the past and the third one represented the future. It was kindly creepy.

I think they were trying to kill each other. And in the end, the winner (I forgot who), put a mask on the dead ones and walked away. Or something like that.

Yeah it was creepy!

Speaking of the man, this is another attempt to campaign Jensen to be cast as Red Hood/ Jason Todd in Christopher Nolan's third Batman movie.


Batman: Under the Red Hood
DVD releases July 27. For another clip from the DVD featuring Jensen, check it out on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.