25 July 2010

Comic Con 2010 - Best of Day 4 (Part I - Smallville)

It's Smallville and Supernatural Super Big Day Out! I am so overwhelmed, I think this is probably the first time I don't know where to start. There are just so many information out there! I think it's only appropriate to have two parts of the day 3 write up.

Firstly let's look at Smallville.

Source: Seat42F

Fans camped out at Comic Con the night before the panel. (Wish I was the one selling coffee on site.) Let me just say this, the stuff that came out from the panel was massive! Seriously! The video montage was enough to send fans to cloud Krypton! This is one epic summary of the journey of Smallville from season 1 to 9. We also get to see a few shots of season 10.

I am relatively a new fan, I have only started watching the series about less than 2 years ago. It's a bit cheesy at times with the 90201 high school stuff, but once we move to Daily Planet from Smallville High, I began to love the show more. It's a great story about Clark becoming Superman.


[The Panel - Spoilers Alert!]

A lot of fans see season ten as the last season of Smallville. Rest assured, season ten will be jam-packed with goodies!!!! On returning characters, we will see the return of Papa Kent John Schneider (he was on stage too!);
Lionel Luther John Glover; Supergirl Laura Vandervoort; James Marsters, aka Milton Fine/ Braniac, and Justice Society members! What about Michael Rosenbaum? You'll know when you know! For whatever reasons that are holding back whoever is responsible, Lex has to come back to the show. The Producers are saying the door is open for Rosenbaum. So we will see.

On directing, Tom Welling is scheduled to direct two episodes this season, Justin Hartley will also direct one episode. It doesn't look like Alison Mack will be directing, she is still on the show but not full time.

OM-Tiny-G!
If the above are Cloud Nine happiness, the following information is sending me to Cloud Krypton! The suit as seen in the video clip is the same as the one used in Superman Returns (Let Welling play the role on the big screen already!!!!); Erica Durance is back as Lois for frekking 22 episodes; Geoff Johns is writing a Blue Beetle and Booster Gold story (I need to do homework on this one); the new villain for season 10 is Darkseid (homework!).

Last but not least... (and I am going to explode!) Clark will fly!


Source: Seat42F

I can't help it! Tom hardly comes out! So I am collecting as many photos as possible!


Source: I found them on Fanpop. There are tones more there!

For a live blog/ minute by minute write up, Zap2It has it! Check it out here! For other sources, check out Superman Homepage & USA Weekend. And be sure to listen to SHoE (Starkville House of El)!!

MovieWeb has exclusive video interview of the cast, including Tom Welling, Erica Durance, Cassidy Freeman,
Laura Vandervoort and Kelly Sounders.

Stars arrived at the EW Syfy Party on Saturday night. Photos source:
Chelsea Lauren.




Next: Comic Con 2010 - Best of Day 4 (Part II - Supernatural)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.