27 January 2011

Congratulations Superantural fans, you have survived other hellaus

Indeed! The hellatus is over my friends! Don't forget to tune in for all new episode of Supernatural on the CW. I am on lockdown! I know there are early previews and 15 million reasons to watch Supernatural, but I am on lockdown and will not read them! I know I'm in for a great ride!!!



SpoilerTV posted some up-coming episode titles, check them out:

6.12: Like a Virgin (aka How To Train Your Dragon)
6.13: Unforgiven (aka The Kiss of the Spider-Man)
6.14: Mannequin 3: The Reckoning
6.15: The French Mistake*
6.16: ...And Then There Were None
6.17: Trail of the Dead (aka Gallows Pole)
6.18: My Heart Will Go (previously known as On Your Time Is Gonna Come)

In The French Mistake, if you haven't heard already, here is the casting and this is not a joke!

Jensen as Jensen
Jared as Jared
Brian Doyle-Murray as Eric Kripke
Genevieve Cortese as Genevieve Cortese


Oh I am giggling like a 5 year old girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.