22 April 2010

Up-coming Supernatural Rewatch Marathons on Twitter

OK so, I have been thinking about the next Supernatural marathon. But while I was selecting episodes for the next one, I thought perhaps I could plan the next few marathons in advance. No dates have been set, but at least you know what's coming to Twinyville. Yup, I just invented a word for Tiny-ville on Twitter. I shall add that to Urban Dictionary.

I know some of you are going to the AHBL Supernatural Convention in Australia, so I won't do the marathon on that weekend.

A Very Supernatural Papathon
Sunday 2nd May
, 2pm Australian Eastern Standard Time
A John Winchester 1.0 centric marathon. This marathon will take place before the season five finale.
Something Wicked
Salvation
Devil's Trap

(I've already done a TwitCom on Home, Shadow and Dead Man's Blood, that's why you don't see them on the above list.)

The following will take place during the hellatus. They are work in progress. You'll know when they are confirmed But your feedback is welcome!!

The Padawan Marathon
Focus on the young John, Mary, Dean and Sam
In the Beginning
The Song Remains the Same
After School Special

(We've done A Very SPN Xmas. Something Wicked has been scheduled as above.)

A Supernatural Resistance Marathon
Episodes set in a confined environment.
Croatoan
Jus in Bello
The End

Supernatural Season Premier Marathon
Before the season six premier airs, I am going to rewatch three of the favorite season premiers.
The Pilot
In My Time of Dying
Lazarus Rising

Thoughts? Hope you can join. Follow me on Twitter.

5 comments:

  1. Hey dude :)
    Which one is High School Never Ends? I don't know that one... Wait, you mean I've missed an ep? HOW? HOW? HOW CAN THAT BE? *great wailing and gnashing of teeth*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear that just came out like vomit. I had NO IDEA I referred 'After School Special' to "High School Never Ends."

    HAHAHA... I blamed the Crossroads Podcast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love those rewatch ideas, they are full of my favourite eps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 13, 2010

    They all sound awesome to me!

    Sarah_Loves_SPN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Season 5 Horsemen rewatch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.