10 April 2010

SPN LOCKDOWN REMINDER: Supernatural 100th episode

SPN Lockdown? Feels like I am in jail!

As a reminder, I am on a total panic room lockdown. That's why you don't see me posting any photos, videos or synopsis here. Simple because I don't want to know. I want to be completely surprised by the evil genius.

Therefore, I'd appreciate if you can keep your comment spoiler free. After we all watch the episode, we can go into SPN depression.... I mean discussion!!! ^_^

With the remaining episodes, I'll go back to the usual routine, I'll post the promo photos, videos and synopsis. But with 5.21 & 5.22, I will return to a complete lockdown.


Expect an extra long review from me on the 100th episode. I realise that I have a lot to say about the previous episodes, I guess it just happens that I have a lot to say.


Anyway.. hold that thought and we'll discuss it after we've all watched the episode. ^_^

Here is the promo, if you want to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.