01 April 2010

Japan loves Jensen, so do we! Jensen Ackles in Safari Magazine

It all started last night when I randomly posted the October 2007 cover of a Japanese magazine, Safari on my TwitPic. That issue featured Jensen Ackles. I don't have the inside pages of this magazine, and I've been searching. I've asked my tweeps to spread the words to locate the scan of the inside pages.

Today, thanks to Sydney_Marrow, we have the missing scans! I love you forever!!! So here they are folks. A big shout out to Chevybb67 for the That's Awesome blog.


I've asked one of my tweeps to translate this. So stay tuned!!

The cover screams JASON TODD/ RED HOOD to me. Again, I want WB to make the life action movie Batman: Under the Red Hood. Jensen could so nail the role of bad boy Jason Todd.


I am happy.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 08, 2010

    Dean is AWESOME!!! DEAN!! DEAN!! DEAN!! DEAN!! DEAN!! WOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! YAY DEAN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.