04 April 2010

[Updated] Episode 5.17 99 Problems; Bring me the Shanks!

Geeking out now! Michael Shanks (Dr Daniel Jackson, SG1) will guess star in episode 5.17 99 Problems. That's 99 kinds of awesome!!! As mentioned before, I'd love to see Michael to play Michael or God, he is that good! But I can live with it.. I can't wait to see Dr Jackson on Supernatural!

Episode airs on Thursday 8 April on the CW. Here is the promo.



You know what! I think the CW should stop releasing spoiler clips as we come closer to the season 5 finale. Just saying. If you need emotional support, come join us in the Bobby's Panic Room, where we avoid spoilers by staring at each and sometimes sing "Tomorrow" (from Annie) after we watch a We-are-so-screwed episode. (By the way, it helps!) If you need help and therapy, follow me on Twitter.

[Spoiler] Evil spoiler clip is evil. Here it is!


2 comments:

  1. Does Dean suddenly believe Ben is his son?
    Is Dean compelled to say Yes to Michael?
    What did Dean whisper into Ben's mum's ear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I think for continuity purpose, it'd be good for Dean to have a more solid reason to go back to Lisa and Ben, asking "Is Ben my son? I need to know."

    2. I think all clues point to YES but I don't think he will. His heart tells him YES, but I think at the end, Michael won't wear the meat suit.

    3.) I thought it was just a kiss. But if he did whisper something, may be something along the line of "I love you".

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.