09 April 2010

[Spoiler] Supernatural 100th Episode: Point of No Return

I'd like to say a few words about the Supernatural 100th episode.

It's interesting to point out how some of my favorite TV shows treat their 100th episode. For example, Smallville decided to kill off Papa Kent; Stargate SG1 went funny with their 100th episode; Stargate Atlantis's 100th episode was also the series finale, so they went epic. While other shows like Lost and 24 celebrated the milstones off camera rather than doing something ultra special on screen. Lost was great but there wasn't anything 'milestone-y' about it, except the return of Daniel Faraday. I loved Variable for what it was. On 24, it was just another day on 24.


The creative team of Supernatural has decided to go with intense! Point of No Return is on Thursday 14 April on the CW. I have decided to bake a cake for the occasion.

As a reminder, I am on lockdown. One of a very few things I know about this episode is that Jeremy Carver wrote this episode. For this, I am excited already! Here are a few clips from SpoilerTV. I won't watch them, but if you can't wait, you can get your fix here.

[Spoiler starts here]







2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be awesome if Morgan Freeman actually came on the show to play God? Your site is awesome, thank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thank you :D Yeah... Morgan Freeman or William Shatner would be nice!! I really want to SEE God in future episodes.. will we or will we not? Guess we'll find out ^_^

    Tiny

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.