10 February 2012

[Spoiler] Supernatural News - Happiness!

One guess star who rules them all.... well.. may be just Sam...


Mark Pellegrino will appear in [spoiler] Repo Man on Feb 17th.

Meanwhile.. here is an update on up-coming episode titles, thanks to SpoilerTV

7.14 Plucky Pennywhistle’s Magic Menagerie (Feb 10th)
7.15 Repo Man (Feb 17th)
7.16 Out With The Old (March 9th tentatively)
7.17 The Born-Again Identity (March 16th)
7.18 Party On, Garth
7.19 Of Grave Importance
7.20 The Girl With The Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo
7.21 In Case Of Emergency

I KNOW RIGHT?!

Misha Collins also posted a photo on his Twitter today, like... I am just so happy to see him and I cannot wait for his return. Speaking of Misha, have you guys seen the photos the CW posted on his appearance on Ringer? HOT HOT HOT! I don't remember the last time Ringer was on TV in Australia, so I haven't been watching.. but THIS... this I will watch!

Source: TVOvermind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.