29 February 2012

Random Wednesday Edition - Supernatural; Kripke's Revolution; BurCon

I've been busy...like...crazy super intense crazy...like...OMF I have nightmares about work crazy. I can't wait for March to be over. I need your love.

I need Supernatural love. My favorite TV show doesn't return until March 16 with the return you -know-who! Anyhoo, here is the press release for 7.16 Out With the Old.

DOUBLE TROUBLE — After a ballerina is found dead from dancing herself to death, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) look into the case and discover the ballet slippers she wore were cursed. When Dean accidentally touches the shoes the power of the curse starts to take hold of him. John Showalter directed the episode written by Robert Singer & Jenny Klein (#716).

Some casting surfaced this week regarding J.J Abrams and Eric Kripke's Revolution. Breaking Bad's Giancarlo Esposito, who will play "Captain Neville, a hard-as-steel military man with a genteel southern manner who may not always be what he seems." DeadlineTV

Don't forget, Creation Entertainment's Salute to Supernatural in Burbank (#BurCon) is taking place this weekend, March 2--4 at The Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. Few of my friends are going, so do follow me on Twitter as I will be retweeting stuff. A preliminary program is now online. Cast members who will be attending #BurCon include Jensen, Jared, Misha, Jim, Matt, Richard, Sebastian, Chad, Mark Sheppard, Guy Bee and many more. BurCon will also feature The Dick and Matt Kareoke Experience and Louden Swain in Concert.

Here is the QR code for your convenience. I love QR codes!! Scan this and it will give you general convention information, the full schedule, map of the hotel, social networking incl Twitter and Facebook stuff and more.

I was there last year and it was the best weekend of my life!!! I am so jealous!! But I am going to Chicago, and that's all I think about between now and October!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.