13 February 2011

LACon Day 2 (Part 1) Highlight pics from Richard's & Traci's panel

Day 2 was wow! WOW! I had so much fun. Between me and my friend, we took probably over 700 photos (excluding videos). We have a lot of good ones but we have selected a few pics to share with you all.

They did something a bit different for their panel. They took the mics to the floor & went to the audience for questions. They stayed near my section for a long time. We were so close to them and able to take some really good shots. They were really good questions facilitators. They just love the audience!

I am really impressed with the questions from fans, they asked really good and interesting questions.

More photos and videos will be uploaded next week. In the meantime, enjoy this!

If you want use these photos, please link them back here or ask me first please.






Yes we were this close to Richard & Traci!!!!











2 comments:

  1. Great photos! Thank you for sharing! *big hug*

    Actually I'm Chinese, the blogspot.com doesn't work in my country. We have to use some tools to view this, but it's too hard for everyone.
    There are lots of Supernatural fans in China, and I'm running a website for them. So would it be ok that I post some of your photos on our site? All with your credit:)
    And if you are interested, I can translate their comments about your photos into English for you.
    Looking forward to get your reply.
    Thank you!

    -Raiser Young-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey! Sorry for the delay reply. I've been travelling. Sure thing! Let me know if you need anything from me :)

    tiny

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.