23 April 2009

Up-coming DVD and Blue Ray releases

Jensen's My Bloody Valentine 3D DVD and Blue Ray will be released on May 19 2009. It has both 2D and 3D version, it also comes with 3D glasses. Details can be found on Amazon.

AceShowBiz recently posted an article about a sequel to the movie. The director Patrick Lussier of the movie revealed that there will be no sequel developed for 'My Bloody Valentine 3-D'. Source.

My review was previously posted here.

Jared's Friday the 13th will be released on June 6 on DVD and Blue Ray. I have not seen it, but I will make an effort to. I heard it's good. Details on Amazon.

The release date has not been announced, but details Supernatural: The Complete Forth Season DVD can be found on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.