23 April 2009

Supernatural nominated in 5 categories at The Constellation Awards

Supernatural has been nominated in 5 categories at this year's Constellation Awards. I really want them to win. I just think the show truly deserves some recognition. Details here.

Nominations include:


- Best Male Performance in a 2008 Science Fiction Television Episode
Jensen Ackles in "In the Beginning"

- Best Science Fiction Television Series of 2008


- Best Technical Accomplishment in a 2008 Science Fiction Film or Television Production
"Monster Movie" Cinematography, Serge Ladouceur

- Best Overall 2008 Science Fiction Film or Television Script

"In the Beginning" Jeremy Carver

- Outstanding Canadian Contribution to Science Fiction Film or Television in 2008


I like In the Beginning, however, as the season progresses, I'd prefer some of the latest episodes to be nominated. Personally, I would single out Heaven and Hell, On the Head of a Pin and Monster at the End of the Book. I think Jensen really shines in these episodes. Jared also shined in After School Special. And I think if there is ever a category for supporting actors, I think Misha Collins should be nominated for his work in Monster at the End of the Book. If there is a best guest star category, I'd nominate Christopher Heyerdahl for his role of Alastair. Finally, I think Monster at the End of the Book is the overall best written episode this season for the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.