15 March 2013

Supernatural 'Taxi Driver'; Episode Titles Update

Cas: "I knew it was you all along." Ted: "No, you didn't."
I am very excited about this episode. Read it and you will know why! 

Description 8.19 Taxi Driver

SAM AND DEAN FACE THE SECOND TRIAL — Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) respond to a call from Kevin (guest star Osric Chau), who is terrified after hearing Crowley’s (guest star Mark Sheppard) voice in his head. After hearing Kevin’s news, Sam and Dean team up with reaper named Ajay (guest star Assaf Cohen), who helps them deal with the second trial from the Tablet. Meanwhile, Dean receives a visit from Naomi (guest star Amanda Tapping) and realizes he must find Benny (guest star Ty Olsson) and ask for a huge favor. Guy Bee directed the episode written by Eugenie Ross-Leming & Brad Buckner. Source: KSiteTV

So, ok, here is what I think.... I get the connection between Dean, Sam, Crowley, Kevin and Naomi, but Benny? They are involving Benny in what I see as a mytho heavy episode. OMFG! I cannot wait! I love Benny. Season eight is progressing epically in ways I cannot explain. OK.. I can, but I'll leave my thoughts to later.

Here is an update on episode titles:

8.01  We Need to Talk About Kevin

8.02  What's Up, Tiger Mommy?
8.03  Heartache 
8.04  Bitten 
8.05  Blood Brother
8.06  Southern Comfort 
8.07  A Little Slice of Kevin
8.08  Hunteri Heroici 
8.09
Citizen Fang
8.10 Torn and Frayed 
8.11 LARP and the Real Girl
8:12 As Time Goes By
8.13 Everyone Hates
8.14 Trial And Error
8.15 Man's Best Friend With Benefits

8.16 Remember The Titans
8.17 Goodbye Stranger
8.18 Freaks and Geeks

8.19 Taxi Driver
8.20 Pac-Man Fever

8.21 The Great Escapist  

8.22 Clip Show
 

Source: SpoilerTV


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.