23 March 2013

Revolution Returns - Kripke Speaks!

So, after how months, Revolution is back on Monday 25 March on NBC. It has been a long hiatus, but if I can survive the hiatus of Game of Thrones, I can survive any hiatus! I think the show is interesting and it has a lot of potential. I support genre, I support Eric Kripke, I love Elizabeth Mitchell. 

Kripke recently gave a great interview about Revolution and the possibility of bringing in Jim Beaver and Misha Collins in as guest stars. He also mentioned that Mark Pellegrino will be back. I am excited! Can he bring Rob Benedict, Matt Cohen and Richard Speight Jr to guest star too? Anyone who is dead on Supernatural basically! They can be the Ben Linus, Daniel Faraday and Desmond Hume on Revolution

You can read the interview on IGN.

Also a big shout out to my friend Nicole at TV For The Rest Of Us for her articles about Revolution and the recent webisodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.