02 March 2013

Game of Thrones Season Three Posters


I love them! I am getting excited. I have been trying so hard not to think about it, but now I can! Because Game of Thrones is back on March 31 on HBO. 



The character posters have been released and they are awesome! There are 12 promotional character posters in total. And on top of that, I love the official season three show poster! DRAGON! BRING IT! I want more Dany and dragons stuff, and I hope there will be more of her prophecy, which was clearly under-played last season in my tiny opinion. I love her prophecy in the book, and I expect to see them to fullfill their potential on the show. But that's just me.


You can see all 12 posters via IGN.

I know I am obsessed with it, but I am not the only one! I hope the Dany and Jon linkage will be like the Once Upon A Time's Emma/ Bae scenario -- when they eventually do reveal the truth, we are like WE KNEW IT! I pray to the old Gods that GRRM will finish writing all his books soon! I know it's a long process, but time is running out. I don't want to watch the story's finale on TV before I read the books.

But that's just me... As you were.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.