29 September 2010

Smallville 200th Episode - I Love Birthday Cakes

I love my cakes. Whenever I see one, I want to have a bit. It's naughty, but I just want to eat fresh cream sometimes.


Congrats to the team of Smallville for achieving the 200th episode!! For more news and photos on the birthday party, check out SpoilerTV and Kryptonsite. SpoilerTV in particular has HEAPS of photos. The 200th episode Homecoming will air on the CW on Friday 15.


Here is the official synopsis of Homecoming.

In an attempt to cheer up Clark (Tom Welling), Lois (Erica Durance) convinces him to attend their five-year high school reunion. A visit back to the home of the Crows has Clark remembering old times with Lana (Kristin Kreuk) and Chloe (Allison Mack), while Lois is furious that no one remembers her five days as a student. Brainiac 5.0 (James Marsters) uses his Legion ring to visit from the future and takes Clark through his past, present and future. He shows Clark what really happened the night Jonathan died, Oliver's (Justin Hartley's) current pain and Clark's future at the Daily Planet with Lois and his role as Earth's favorite red and blue superhero.

Just a quick note on 10.01 Lazarus. I love it. It was so epic when Clark returned from being dead. I love how he doesn't know that Lois knows. I hope it will stay this way for awhile. It was a great way to return and I totally love this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.