27 September 2010

Official Synopsis: 6.04 Weekend at Bobby's

SpoilerTV has posted the synopsis of Jensen's directorial debut, 6.04 Weekend at Bobby's

Synopsis: JENSEN ACKLES' DIRECTORIAL DEBUT. After Bobby (Jim Beaver) discovers Crowley (Mark Sheppard) has no intentions of returning Bobby's soul, the hunter takes matters into his own hands. He calls on Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) for help after he unearths one of Crowley's deepest secrets. Meanwhile, Sam and Dean learn what Bobby does all day when they are not around. Episode directed by Jensen Ackles and written by Andrew Dabb & Daniel Loflin.

The return of Dabb and Loflin. Good help us all. The invisible love/hate relation between Dabb/ Loflin and myself dated back Darkside of the Moon. But I am a forgiving person. I forgive, I forget.

I am super excited about Jensen's directorial debut and I cannot wait to watch it. I'm just going to support it and enjoy it!!!

Review of 6.01 is coming. I have been away for the weekend but I have quite a bit to say (mostly good things). Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.