03 December 2009

This week on Twitter and elsewhere

Want to see Misha Collins nude? Here is a treat from the master.

I found a very awesome photoshop work of Jared, Jensen and Baby Leopard. I don't know who did this, but whoever you are - you are awesome!


Anyway shortly after I posted this on Twitter, friends on Twitter started talking about it and then someone sent me a link of some of the photos taken from the original setting, which it has Jared, Erica and Baby Leopard. It was a CW function a few years ago.

Thank you Scuba_Ree!!

Photobucket

Finally, anyone in Australia looking for Dean's car? THE 1967 Chevy Impala! Yes, you can buy it on eBay!!! OMG, only if I have the money to buy this!! Go to eBay, click here. You have 4 days left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.