18 December 2009

The 'It's the end of the world, but I'm going to survive it, here are the TV shows and movies in my survival pack' List

It is this time of the year that almost everyone would release some sort of top ten list or something along that line. Screw it, I am going to do one too.

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present - The 'It's the end of the world, but guess what, I'm going to survive it, thanks to one of those ships in the movie 2012, here are the TV shows and movies in my survival pack' List.

They are not in any particular order, but I do save the best to last.

Australian Idol Season 1

I know! But you should always pack something that reminds you of home. In my case, it'd be Australia. This represents the era of (bad or addictive) reality TV, you see different parts of Australia, and it included the Sydney Opera House fireworks. This one has the lot!

Star Wars 1-6

I must be one of the few girls around who love Star Wars. I could be the last surviving girl who love Star Wars, my role could be important in preserving the pop culture and the legacy of George Lucas.

Titanic

I know I am on a ship already if I survive the end of the world, I really don't need any more ship sinking experience, but I love Titanic. You jump I jump.

Sweet Home Alabama

I friggin love this movie. This is probably one of the few chic flicks that I watch over and over again. I like a good happy ending on occasion.

Fight Club

On a bad day, I love watching Fight Club. It actually motivates me and it's a friggin great movie.

24

Damn it! Jack Bauer, where are you when the world needs you? But I don't think Jack could have saved us from natural disasters.

Lost

Fitting huh? May be one day I will believe this is a time travel thing, the end of the world DID NOT happen.

South Park

What?


Stargate SG1 and Atlantis


I just like it. The end. Stargate Universe still has a long way to go, but I like some good old classic Jack O'Neill and Daniel Jackson.

Garden State

I know! Weird choice! But I really like Zach Braff and Natalie Portman in this movie. This is my kind of feel good movie.

Scrubs

Eat it Greys and House. Scrubs is awesome! I can watch the Musical any time any day.

Smallville

The world needs a hero now more than ever. A light in the darkness. A symbol for us to believe in when all other hope is lost. Let the Blur be the hero he needs to be. This is officially one of my favorite shows.

Glee

This is the best new show I actually enjoy. I know there are Fringe, FlashForward or whatever... but Glee is it!

Supernatural

This is the BEST of the BEST. Supernatural is the best written show on television this decade in my book. What's not to like about it? Team Edward Team Jacob Team Dr Sexy MD all you like, I heart Team Winchester. My life would truly suck without Supernatural. If I survive the end of the world, I definitely need my Supernatural! If I can't pack Supernatural into my survival bag, please kill me. Mike Hale from NY Times agrees with me! He named Supernatural one of 2009 best! Woohoo!!

Still to come on this blog: My favorite Supernatural episodes; the long overdue review of Curious and The Ghostbusters and the year in review thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.