11 June 2009

Up-coming movies: Shutter Island; 2012; Harry Potter & some movie reviews (sort of)

When a trailer looks good, it doesn't mean it will be good. I recently saw a few movies and saw some up-coming movie trailers. Here is one. The 2012 trailer looks awesome. I hope it will be good.



Today, I saw the trailer for Martin Scorsese's new film Shutter Island. Looks so Supernatural! I can see Dean and Sam investigating a case here. I love Marty and I love Leo, so I may watch it.



And of course, nothing beats Harry Potter!



I saw Termination Salvation, Angels & Demons and StarTrek recently. I've got to say, the best one of the three is StarTrek.

I must admit, I have never watched any StarTrek stuff. I know very little about it. I know he is Captain Kurt, but to me he is Danny Crane from Boston Legal! And I follow him on Twitter. But this new movie was a real surprise to me. I really enjoyed it. At first, I watched it because of JJ Abram and Zach Quinto. (Yeah Yeah.. all you fanboys out there, send me your hate mails.) But like I said, I really enjoyed it.

Terminator Salvation.. well.. the movie is fine. Not as action packed as I expected. But it's still good. I seriously cannot think of a better actor to play John Connor than Christian Bale. I was kind of disappointed with the casting of Nick Stahl. Good actor but he is not John Connor. In terms of the story, it was fine. I don't love it, but it's fine. After watching Salvation, I had a Termination DVD marathon. I forgot how great T1 & T2 were. The third one is actually not bad, but I had issues with the casting of John Connor. (Whatever! Send your hate mails!)

Angels & Demons.... Because I haven't reading the book, I actually liked it.
My sister has issues about some of the details in the Angels & Demons movie and she wasn't happy with the changes. I will make an effort to finish the book. Overall, I prefer The Da Vinci Code movie than this one and I like the book better, I read it 3 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.