27 June 2009

Supernatural season 5: Mark Pellegrino to join the cast as Lucifer

My initial reaction is that Mark Pellegrino is a good choice to play Lucifer in season 5 of Supernatural. The last time I saw him on a show was Dexter. I thought he was creepy on Dexter. I still have to catch up with the second half of season 5 of Lost, so I don't know too much about Pellegrino playing Jacob.

Full story on Mark Pellegrino playing Lucifer, go to Spoiler.TV.

Also, Adrianne Palicki will return in Season 5 of Supernatural as Jessica. My guess is that she will appear in a flash back episode or in Sam's dream/ hullucination.

On something completely off topic, I am watching Smallville from seasons 1. I finished season 1 in 5 days.. I am moving onto season 2 now. Superman is not my favorite superhero, I much prefer Spidey or Batman, but it's a good show and it will help me to survive the hietus. I can't wait to watch season 4 where Jensen appeared as Jason Teague. I was going to watch season 4 only for Jensen, but the show wouldn't make sense. DVDs are so cheap at the moment (season 1-6), so I got them all, it's a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.