15 June 2009

Dear Supernatural: Aren't you the BEST show EVER!?

OK.. I love Supernatural and I hope you do too. Otherwise, why are you here visiting my blog?! I am a bit hyper today, and I didn't even have coffee.

Wait! .. I lied.. I had a coffee but I think the reason I am so hyper is because one of my favorite websites Airlock Alpha posted 2 very important articles today about Supernatural. What are they? Well.. here they are:

Genre Shows, Except 'Supernatural', Struggled Last Season

Source

Don't you love this headline? According to the article,
the only program to actually see a jump in ratings this year was Supernatural. It has a growth of 10.5% in average overnight ratings from a 1.9 rating/3 share in 2007-08 to a 2.1/3 last season.

(Please note, all the stats and ratings only refer to shows within the sci-fi/ fantasy genre.)

For final ratings comparison, see here.

Supernatural gets multi-nominations at the Airlock Alpha Portal Awards 2009
Source

Nominees were announced yesterday for the Portal Awards 2009. Supernatural gets the following nominations. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

BEST ACTOR/Television

Jensen Ackles, "Supernatural"
Joshua Jackson, "Fringe"
Edward James Olmos, "Battlestar Galactica"
Jason O'Mara, "Life On Mars"
David Tennant, "Doctor Who"

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR/Television

AH! No Misha Collins nominated here?! I am a bit p-off!

BEST EPISODE/Television

"Daybreak, Part 2," Battlestar Galactica
"The Monster at the End of this Book," Supernatural
"The Oath," Battlestar Galactica
"Omega," Dollhouse
"Turn Left," Doctor Who

BEST SERIES/Television

Battlestar Galactica
Dollhouse
Fringe
Lost
Supernatural

BEST WEB SITE

Dollverse
GateWorld
SupernaturalTV
TrekMovie
Whedonesque

Voting begins June 25 and ends July 25. Details here.


Don't forget to bookmark Airlock Alpha or follow them
on Twitter to get the latest on the Awards.

FANS! I know you are out there! Supernatural has a huge followings and I know you are online! SO VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.