01 July 2013

Supernatural Season 9 News!

DUDE! Honestly, is it October yet? The CW has announced the premier dates for their fall shows. It's gonna kill me to wait a bit longer than usual, but it's gonna be so good when things happen. 

Supernatural season nine will premier on Tuesday, October 15 at 9pm at The CW. SpoilerTV has alerted fans that [spoilers] 9.01 is currently known as Devil May Care on the brief to casting agencies. Watch this space! For details, click here.

Supernatural will have a new buddy on Tuesdays -- The Originals, which also premiers on October 15. I am kinda excited about this new show. This fall is certainly looking very strong for the CW, keep in mind they also have The Tomorrow People and The 100

On other channels, I got Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and Almost Human added to my to-watch list. I'll be interested to see all the news come out from SDCC later on this month and see the buzz from the press.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.