18 July 2013

Jensen and Jared in the Supernatural Cape! OMG!

I am not physically there, but I am as excited as everyone else. For the past few years, I have not stopped wondering what it would be like to be at Comic Con. The more I look at the tweets about the panels, photos, Hall H line, Ballroom 20, Outside Line, Inside Line, the more I want to be there. Hopefully it will be a reality to me next year. Yeah, it is hard to get SDCC tickets than the World Cup tickets.

The WB has updated their Comic Con website, so do check that site for stuff like photos and other media stuff. They posted an awesome photo early on today, and I am crying.. AH!!! Jensen and Jared are super cute and I really want that friggin cape!!!! 

Source: WBSDCC
Check out the official press release for Supernatural events at SDCC here.

"Supernatural returns to Hall H at Comic Con on Sunday, July 21, from 10:00–11:00 AM with a special video presentation as well as a cast/producer Q&A. Recurring guest star Mark A. Sheppard joins series stars Padalecki, Ackles and Misha Collins alongside executive producers Jeremy Carver and Robert Singer. Additionally, the cast and executive producers will be signing for fans at the Warner Bros. booth (#4545) afterward at 12:45–1:30 PM."

You can also follow WB on Twitter.

Also, Jensen and Jared will appear on an off-site panel hosted by Nerd Machine at the NerdHQ. Jared, of course, has been a guest for the past two years, this year, we get Jensen too! I am too happy I am going to faint. A Conversation with Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles will take place on July 21, 2013, 2pm. Tickets are sold out! Sorry. 

Last but not least, I have been trying to get the Essential Supernatural On the Road With Sam and Dean Winchester, but all copies were sold out in one weekend. Who would have thought this tiny little corner of the world that I am living in have Supernatural fans other than me? Anyway, thanks to my dentist, I now have a copy. I love it!

As you are aware, there have been a few spoilers about season nine, I am going to hold off until after the panel. I can't wait to see what Jeremy Carver and co have to say!! Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.