21 July 2013

SDCC 2013 -- The Game of Thrones Panel

Why wouldn't we want to talk about the Red Wedding? We don't ok, not really, but we have to. If fear cuts deeper than swords, the Red Wedding cuts deeper than fear for fans. 


Source: Geek of Doom
The Game of Thrones panel at SDCC was represented by executive producers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, writer and co-executive producer George R.R. Martin, and stars John Bradley West (Samwell Tarly), Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen), Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister), Michelle Fairley (Catelyn Stark), Kit Harington (Jon Snow), Rose Leslie (Ygritte) and Richard Madden (Robb Stark).

Source: EW
Let us mourn the dead, old ones and new ones. And more to come. It's the Game of Thrones, what do you expect? The Starks, Michelle Fairley and Richard Madden, talked about how emotional shooting that scene was. If I was the actors, this scene represents real death to me. I think GoT got darker in season three, like, the more you know about what's coming, the more the wait sends chills down my spine. 

Source: Geek of Doom
A big congrats to Emilia Clarke on her first Emmys nomination, and also Peter Dinklage on his 3rd nomination for GoT. This girl got it! What I love about her as an actress and as a person is that she can act, she knows it and it makes me think about why someone like Kristen Stewart is even be allowed on the big screen.  

Credit: @ChristinaGoT
I don't think any big hoo-ha came out of the panel in terms of spoilers for those who have read the books. But the surprise appearance of Jason Momoa, who landed a big kiss on Emilia's face during the panel certain was the highlight of the day. "George, I am not dead." Someone did a gif of them, check this out, it will make you happy -- Tumblr.


Source: WBTV
Catch up with the content of the panel, try Huffington Post and GeekofDoom and EW. EW has a pretty good photo library of every panel, Instagram and star portraits. Check them out and geek out. Of course, you can check out the WB website for more official photos of the GoT signing session, and their Twitter for more awesome photos.


Source: EW
Sometime this year, I am going to have to read the books again, for the 4th time! 

In case you don't know it already, Jason Momoa and Jarpad shared some amazing moments at a party. I don't have words for it... I think all the excitement is killing me.. I will never recover!

Source: thewbdotcom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.