24 April 2013

Star Trek - Australian Premier

J.J Abrams is in Australia! OH MY GOD! Do you know how exciting this is? I still cannot process it. I cannot!

Star Trek: Into Darkness premiered in Sydney, Australia last night with cast -- Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto and Karl Urban. Here are some press shots and redcarpet photos. Source: JustJared and JustJared

The cast and JJ took time for a photo session just outside the Park Hyatt Hotel in Sydney. NICE! What a glorious day!! The premier took place at Event Cinemas on George Street.

SWOON!!! 






So, last night, I watched Star Trek twice. One without commentary, one with it. It's awesome! I cannot wait! 

But Iron Man III. I'll be watching it this week when it opens in Australia. A review is imperative! Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.