10 April 2013

My Two Cents -- Marvel's Iron Man III; Captain America Winter Solder

Since The Avengers took the world by storm, the movie landscape has been a bit flat to me. I am a fangirl who loves my superhero action movies. And you know how excited I am about Marvel's Phase II. I have already lined up my Iron Man III weekend, and I am super excited to see news about Captain America: Winter Solder.

I went to watch G.I Joe a few weeks ago because I have freebie. I don't get the movie, except it was crap. The best thing about the movie was the Iron Man III trailer. Yay!




What's more exciting is that Captain America: Winter Solder has began its production and it's been confirmed Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) will be heavily involved in the plot. You know I love her with Captain America! I can't get over how funny this duo is, because I watched and loved The Nanny Diaries. More on Captain America: Winter Solder, check out here

Marvel's Phase II aside, I am also excited about Star Trek: To the Darkness. I have officially caught up with all previous interviews by Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto. They are funny, did you know that? 

Thank goodness exciting movies are just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.