27 February 2013

Upcoming Supernatural TV Schedule and Episode Titles


I always ask and I always forget.. yes, here comes the very annoying but imminent mini hiatus. After this week's episode, Remember the Titans, Supernatural will into a mini hiatus and return March 20 with ep 8.17 Goodbye Stranger.

The CW has also released the season finale date for Supernatural (and Arrow), it will be May 16. Source: KSiteTV

I haven't caught up with Arrow, I'll try to do that during the mini hiatus. I have been watching Once Upon A Time on and off, but Manhattan didn't disappoint! While I was watching it, I was like I KNEW IT! Well, we all knew it! We totally saw it coming! 

Don't forget tomorrow episode Remember the Titans. And in case you miss it, here is my review of last week's Man's Best Friend With Benefits.

Here is an updated list of up-coming episodes: 


8.01  We Need to Talk About Kevin

8.02  What's Up, Tiger Mommy?
8.03  Heartache 
8.04  Bitten 
8.05  Blood Brother
8.06  Southern Comfort 
8.07  A Little Slice of Kevin
8.08  Hunteri Heroici 
8.09
Citizen Fang
8.10 Torn and Frayed 
8.11 LARP and the Real Girl
8:12 As Time Goes By
8.13 Everyone Hates
8.14 Trial And Error
8.15 Man's Best Friend With Benefits

8.16 Remember The Titans
8.17 Goodbye Stranger
8.18 Freaks and Geeks (previously known as The Apple Dumpling Gang)

8.19 Taxi Driver
8.20 Pac-Man Fever

8.21 The Great Escapist  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.