24 February 2013

Game of Thrones Season 3 Trailer

Game of Thrones has been a bit of a strange love for me personally because of the waiting. I waited for the books, I waited for the TV series. I try not to think about it during the waiting period because the actual wait and the thought of waiting keep me in purgatory. 

But the time has come. HBO's series Game of Thrones season three is near! The new premiered on March 31st at 9pm on HBO.

I am intrigued as to what details they have changed for this season. I am obsessed with Dany and her dragons, as well as Jon Snow and his story in the North. Part of me wanting to see a spin-off with only them in it, but I do care about other characters and it is an epic tale with loads of dramas. The Song of Ice and Fire is definitely one of my favourite book series and Game of Thrones is a great TV series that I have fallen in love with. Season three, bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.